• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CJ-540 Drivers

CUDS

Hi all, im very new in here and in this buisness, im just starting up, i bought an CJ-540 installed with roll up system and seems to be converted to ECO-SOL MAX ink, there is installed the Roland heater unit HU-740/640/540 and there is ECO-SOL MAX INK with the printer, now my problems start.

I don´t know how long time the printer have been standing without printing and i have made some test prints, and its only prints out black and light cyan, so is there anyway to clean the machine ?, i have run some cleaning some 10 times, and still the last 4 heads seems to not be working.

Also i have problems with the software, how do i get software for win 7 i have installed versa works 2,5 but i can seem to figure out how to install the drivers, i have been reading around on forums and on Rolands home pages for a while now... PLEASE HELP

Best regards

Henrik

Gabriel

Advice

First of all you should check the capping station to see if it's still closing the print-heads. Then you should check the dampers. Are you sure that the pumps are ok, the print heads are ok (both of them)?. My advice, is to first check the capping unit. If you made 10 cleaning cycles, is there any ink in the drain bottle? ESL-Max is a very good ink so maybe the print-heads are not clogged, how knows?
Just verify those things and post a reply. I can send you some manuals for that printer. If any of those parts I told you about earlier are broken, you can buy them from DigiPrint Supplies in Belgium. They have all the spare parts for that printer and they have very good prices.
Good luck!

Gabriel

Drivers

I don't know what to say about Win 7. I'm sure that the printer is ok with Win XP. What Rip/Print software do you use?