• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CJ Service Manual Needed. How to convert to Eco Solvent

sfr table hockey

One thing you can try is to print a photo or a bunch of colors and then look at it. Then open photoshop and illustrator with that photo or file and change the view mode and see if one looks closer to what you printed. You still won't be profiled but you might see a little closer what you get on the printer.

MerlinPrints

Hi
I am about to convert my CJ 500 to run solvent inks.

I would be very glad if someone could point out any first steps.

I begin with a photo of the stuff in the package from solventprinterconversion.com.
(sorry for bad photo -- it's taken by my useless mobile!)

1. cable-organizer
2. silicone
3 heat-controller box
4 printer heads ( 2pc )
5 bulk ink cartridges ( 8 pc )
6 heatsensors (maybe)
7 dont know
8 O-rings
9 Capping station
10 heating-bands
11 "hole" - protection
12 cleaning-sticks
13 dampers (3 bags)
14 pump
15 syringes

I also have a service manual for my cj500.

What should I start doing?

/beppe34

PS
sorry for bad english and maybe wrong name of things above -- english is not my first language.
DS

Did you change the firmware to SC-500, if so how? I know this reply is fairly old, but im in the middle of converting mine, and just wondering about the firmware.

sfr table hockey

There is a switch that can be flipped to go from a Cj to a Sc but it is not needed to be changed. The firmware is the same for both printers. Just call the printer a SC500 in whatever rip software you plan on using.