• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CJ500/SC500 Encoder Strip

sfr table hockey

Just a quick question does anyone know who sells encoder strips for the Roland cj500/sc500?

Do know that you can use a generic Roland srtip and cut it to the length you need. I have heard this first hand that it works. The cost of the CJ srtip is several hundread where you can get one that works for a fraction.

Before you do that if you think the strip is causing an issue you can flip it over and use the bottom side that was sitting in the channel. Also they can be cleaned with a soft cloth and I think it was isopropal.

If you are still having lines appear, move the start of the print further over and see if the lines appear exact as they did in the other location. I would think that if it was the encoder strip it would change the area where the random lines print.

inkmed

There are many suppliers can support you with encoder stripe.
The common length of Roland encoder stripe is 2.6m 3.2m and 5m.
If you can buy a long one for 2 times use, will be cost.

Adam from Inkmed