• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland CJ500 "Temp too low"

Brian_cj

Hello,
I have read varius posts on this subject but I am looking at this from a different angle,
I have a Roland CJ500 that is used just as a cutter, recently one of the print heads failed and has some burnt components on it, no damage to the main board.
however I now get the "temp too low" message which prevents the cutter from working, I am reluctant to buy a new printhead as I do not use the machine as a printer.

does anyone on this forum know how to bypass the temperature monitor or simulate a signal that the main board is expecting to see from the printhead?

failing that if anyone has a copy of the circuit diagram of the main board they are willing to share I can probably
work out a fix from that.

looking forward to any advice.

woolly

only a idea presume its responding to head temp not bed temp, there must be lots of old heads sitting in draws perhaps put a call out for a used head and cable