• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CM24 or PNC 960 parts?

rrolin

Hi, I know these are relics but I really like them and I think the main boards are toast.
If anyone knows about boneyards for old Rolands, I'd love to hear about them If not, Maybe someone could use some of the parts off of my machines. Thanks!

rrolin

PNC upon start up will find home, then immediately return the head to the center and stop while the power and pen mode light blink simultaneously.
The CM24 upon start up will make noise like the stepper motor is working but the head will not move unless I give it a push. Even then, the motor doesn't know where to stop. Sometimes the control panel will blink with the same message as the pnc and sometimes it does nothing. I'm still guessing main boards on both. Any thoughts? Thanks!

rrolin

Sooooo, I suppose since there are probably no replacement parts available, does anyone need any spare parts for their pnc960 or cm24?

OldPaint

the ribbon strip to the head...may be broken. take off top cover..........the strip is white, and bout a 1/4-3/8 inch wide. check connectionto each end..........or it just may be broke.