Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland Color Library

Discussion in 'RIP Software & Color Management' started by mpn, Nov 20, 2013.

1. mpn

mpn Active Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Is it possible to get the Roland Color Library into a printable chart for my Epson printers (GS 6000) ?
    I design on both a mac or pc depending on my location, and understand the color library does not translate to mac.
    The printers are independent from the design stations and only have rip computers hooked to them.

Tags:
  2. Malkin

Malkin Very Active Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Augusta, ME
    The roland color library only works when you RIP with versaworks, and versaworks will only work in conjunction with a roland printer.

I don't see how this could possibly relate to an Epson.
    If you want a convenient color chart, just use pantones, or something else universal.

3. mpn

mpn Active Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Yeah, I figured that much. I run Epson/Roland here and really like the Roland library, and thought it was worth asking.
    Running offset equipment for 20+ years you see enough of the PMS system(not knocking the Pantone). :smile:

101 posts on Signs 101 :rock-n-roll: