• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland colorcamm's

trickedout

hey guys i know this is a newbie question and maybe in the wrong forum but what are or where can i find the differences between the colorcamms such as the pc-60/600/12 and the pnc1000/50/5000 ??? i know most say there junk but im lookin at them and would like to know the differences and which is the best of the "worst"

Jackpine

PC600 best of the thermal printers by Roland. PNC 50 and 5000??? don't know a thing about them. I have 2 cutters, PNC 1000 for sale. Both work and are one owner, me. They are real work horses. $600 for the pair with many extra cutter blades and all original manuals & cables shipped in the original boxes.

Last edited:

Jackpine

PC600 is a 4 color thermal printer and cutter in one. The PNC1000 is a friction feed 20" cutter.
Your profile shows you have the following...why would you be looking at these?

Plotters & Printers:
ssk designtech 60
master sp540
Signmaking & Graphics Software:
cibercut,photoshop cs2, flexi 7, illistrator cs .. coreldraw 12

rockz12

Specializing in the strange and unusual
Avoid Colorcamm $$$ pitfall

Colorcamm is an obsolete technology. Running cost are $8.00 sq.ft. CMYK. How are you going to mark something like that up. Especially when it has banding in it from an old thermal technology. Also figure on replacing the print head once a year @ 600.00 a pop. Good luck finding someone where you are locally probably have to ship it and spend $150.00 on that. I know it is tempting to buy one because the ebay price seems reasonable, but they are crap. It seems like everyone is selling their junk to each other on ebay.