Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland Cutstudio Software for Roland Camm-1Pro Cutter

Discussion in 'Vinyl' started by rhlARTdept, Mar 2, 2011.

1. rhlARTdept

rhlARTdept New Member

Feb 9, 2011
    Hello, I am looking for a full version of Roland Cutstudio Software to use on my Roland Camm-1Pro cutter. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you
    :thankyou:

Tags:
  2. modernmav

modernmav Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Buy it from Roland? Or your local sign supplier? Ours was included in with our Plotter

3. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

learn to use COREL to cut with a roland.........all you will ever need.

4. megacab

megacab Member

Sep 12, 2010

Really? so i can cut straight from corel on my roland? that's a news flash for me. i have a cut studio plug in connected to corel, but it definately goes thru cut studio to cut. can you please expand on this OP so that i know what i am missing out on? thank you.

5. OldPaint

you need to download a driver from roland. i have XP so the driver for that is here:
    http://download.rolanddg.jp/en/cutting.html#winntdricamm1 download and install ver 2.70.
    have your plotter connected to printer port. in corel select roland to print. set page in corel that corresponds with the page on the roland setup. give all/any object you want to cut a HAIR LINE, or else it will not cut. been cutting from corel since VER 3. i mean the one before ver 4!!!!!!!!!

6. megacab

megacab Member

Sep 12, 2010

wow, now i feel really stupid.:covereyes: what do you mean by give it a hair line? thanks for the help.

7. OldPaint

get corel.........open it up go to HELP, type in HAIRLINE.