• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland cx-300

SLECsign

I cant find my software and got a new computer (windows 7) with ve lxi master plus cloud. I cant get the cutter to work and was thinking i needed to find the drivers. I cannot find the disk and dug around a little online.

Any help?
thanks

CS-SignSupply

Are you possibly referring to the CX-300?

The only Roland model I am aware of with "2300" is the PNC-2300 Desktop Engraver from 1998?

CS-SignSupply

By the way, if you have VinylExpress LXi Master, you should be contacting the company you bought it from for support. Flexi will offer support on the Flexi product but LXi is an OEM supported by the supplier (maybe SignWarehouse?)

CS-SignSupply

I do not believe there is a Windows 7 64-bit driver for the CX-300. Communicating to it via USB from Windows 7 64-bit may not work.

Do you have any support from the company you purchased the VE LXi from? Maybe they could remote-in to your computer to assist?

When properly setup, the port in the software should be listed as Roland_USB or Roland_USB001