• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Desktop Printer/Cutter

Mike_Koval

This is a very nice machine for its intended market. The machine is perfect for those wanting to do full color transfers, decals and labels in small quantities. Quality and durability will equal any of the other Roland units as the inks, print heads, rip software are all the same.

In my opinion, this machine is perfect for the mom and pop embroidery shop, low volume screen printer and home based businesses.

IF speed and production are an important decision maker for you, then this machine is not for you.

As far as twenty inch material, we at Imprintables have a complete line of heat applied material as well as decal, banner, window cling and solvent glossy paper readily available.

Please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or additional information.

QualitySigns

Thank you ALL for your input. At this point, I am going to have a look at the Mimaki 24" and 30" machines to see how they stack up. I'm beginning to think that the Roland desktop may not be the printer for me. We'll see.

ucmj22

I thought about waiting a year and buy one used, set it up with the receptionist, and she can do short run that I never have to look at!!!