• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland DGA

Myrroremages92

Is anybody having customer service issue with Roland DGA on your warranty equipment? We purchased a VG2-640 November of 2020(it has a 2 yr warranty) and December of 2021 the machine started to malfunction, then in February 2022 it completely stopped working. We have had very little response from Denco Sales(the company that sold us the faulty equipment) and Roland to confirm when they will fix our equipment. It has also been mentioned that the machine was known to have this problem before they sold it. We are a small family business and this situation has devastated our company. Can anybody advise me on actions they have taken in this type of situation?

garyroy

In the meantime, to keep things going, you might want to open up an account with Signs365, and FireSprint (they are a signs101 member),
this way you can at least keep your orders going in some fashion. Try to keep the business alive in some ways by subbing work out. That would
be my first move.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Here's Roland's official warranty page. Sounds like the dealer is supposed to try to troubleshoot over the phone and if that doesn't fix it, they are supposed to get with Roland to open a warranty case at which point they will schedule service. You might need to contact Roland directly and let them know what's going on.

Myrroremages92

Here's Roland's official warranty page. Sounds like the dealer is supposed to try to troubleshoot over the phone and if that doesn't fix it, they are supposed to get with Roland to open a warranty case at which point they will schedule service. You might need to contact Roland directly and let them know what's going on.
A case has been open, we just haven't had a response with a date on which they will fix it. They say they will call me and they don't.

rjssigns

Time to get after them. Once I start a warranty claim I don't sit back hoping it will get fixed. If you can't get a response by incessant pestering a concise single page letter from an attorney does wonders.;)
Tired of these a-holes that have the attitude of "we got your money, sucks to be you".

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Time to get after them. Once I start a warranty claim I don't sit back hoping it will get fixed. If you can't get a response by incessant pestering a concise single page letter from an attorney does wonders.;)
Tired of these a-holes that have the attitude of "we got your money, sucks to be you".
As a dealer I can tell you that if you don't push every single day, they WILL forget about you. It seems to be the same for most manufacturers.

Joe House

Sign Equipment Technician
So, just an FYI - this was being addressed. We were working with Roland for some but we were having trouble sourcing a critical part for the repair of this machine. Since the problem was an unavailable part, Roland was going to replace it, but the replacement had a problem. Now Roland is stepping up and replacing with a VG3 - an upgrade.
We're sorry that this took so long to resolve. Sometimes you just hit roadblocks that you can't get around.

rjssigns

So, just an FYI - this was being addressed. We were working with Roland for some but we were having trouble sourcing a critical part for the repair of this machine. Since the problem was an unavailable part, Roland was going to replace it, but the replacement had a problem. Now Roland is stepping up and replacing with a VG3 - an upgrade.
We're sorry that this took so long to resolve. Sometimes you just hit roadblocks that you can't get around.
Outstanding sir.