• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Dryer?!?

CarolinaCabinet

Anyone know the price range for the optional dryer that comes for Roland XJ-740. The product number is DU-740. My Rep hasnt called me back yet and I'm impatient, lol, wondering if any of you guys know.

hoppers

Haha Im not printing at 200 sq ft (or higher) an hour on my SP300 -- so no extra dryer needed! ;)

CarolinaCabinet

The Roland XJ series.... Yea, its got a 3 step heater system (pretty good one for most materials) that helps the ink naturally soak in making your image pop more, but it doesnt come with the fan system, thats optional.

hoppers

You can do Sublimation on the SP300 - but its either Sublimation (or Eco-sol inks like all the other Rolands)....I have it set up for Eco-Sol inks and love it though! Never saw one setup for Sublimation, but know they are out there.

good luck on the dryer hunt!

InkjetAuction

DU-740 List Price

My current price list (valid as of 2/1/09) shows the DU-740 list price to be $3,495

It's a blower/dryer unit.
Blower hangs over the print. Dryer adds another 10" or so to the platen dryer.
Connects into the printer, and can be controlled by the printer's menu system.

Works nice when running banners on billboard mode

~E