Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Suggestions roland dx7 print head

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by shafi, Mar 26, 2018.

1. shafi

shafi New Member

Dec 13, 2017
    kerala
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  2. Ahmed Samy Nagada

Ahmed Samy Nagada Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Cairo, EGYPT
    I have ordered one from Digiprint Supplies since Jan 15th, still didn't receive it although they used to be good in the past. Some one had recomended Sign in China but I have never tried them. Just beware from cheap priced Indonesian and Malasin websites.

3. TXFB.INS

TXFB.INS Very Active Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Lone Star State
    also agree about Digiprint Supplies, they WERE good, however, the last 2 orders were VERY late from date of ordering to when it was shipped. Even though their website said all parts were ready and ships same day.
    all we got were excuses after excuses for the delays

Regarding their DX7 heads, we are on the 3rd one and they are failing premature versus what they were lasting, currently looking for another supplier.
    That said, we have heard good things from / about Mimaki, Roland & Mutoh Print Heads and Parts - Solventinkjet.com

4. stephane

stephane Merchant Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Belgium

Hi,

DX7 heads are unfortunately more and more difficult to source on the market. We haven’t changed, we still ship 98% of our orders on the same day, the supply of DX7 heads have changed though. We are one of the only suppliers still offering them and we are always doing our best to ship them within a reasonable time frame. If you let us know your order number, we will be happy to look into this for you.

Best regards

5. C5 Service&Repair

C5 Service&Repair Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Omaha, NE
    Digiprint heads are DX6, not DX7. I've ordered a few and it took a MONTH to get them.

6. Ahmed Samy Nagada

Ahmed Samy Nagada Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Cairo, EGYPT
    You were lucky to receive it in one month, 3 month now and didn't ship yet. Keep delaying week after week.
    So sorry for that, I used to refer them to all my friends as an excellent supplier.