• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland ECO-SOL MAX Prices

Enshet

Hopefully Ive got this in the correct place on the forum, apologies if i haven't :omg:

As we all know keeping the cost of printing down is something we all want to do, so recently Ive been looking for the cheapest place to get 440cc Roland Ink Carts for our BN20.

While on the hunt around the wonderful world wide web ive come across this company http://www.listedgroup.com/
Now they have Roland Eco Sol Max 440cc inks on here at a crazy low price, these would have to be imported from Indonesia to the UK but would still work out much much cheaper than anywhere else ive seen them.
....I'm well aware of all the various scams that appear all over the internet, but doing some Google research Ive only found 1 reference to this company being fake, and this is not from anyone who has ordered direct from the company, just a reference to the prices being cheap and the domain name not being that old and also some text pinched from another website which was used in the "about" page on the site.

my question is:
....Has anyone else seen this site? and has anyone had any experience ordering from them?

I would have thought if this site was ripping people off left right and center then people would be posting that they had been ripped all over various forums etc, but i am unable to find anyone saying this ....but i am very careful and would like to hear from anyone who has thoughts on this site and what its offering.

Many thanks :thumb:

CanuckSigns

I find it best to use the old saying "if it looks too good to be true..."

but if you want to find out, order a set, if it doesn't come in you can always do a chargeback on your credit card

Enshet

I find it best to use the old saying "if it looks too good to be true..."

but if you want to find out, order a set, if it doesn't come in you can always do a chargeback on your credit card

I agree with you on the whole "to good to be true" thing, if i dont hear from any bad experiences from anyone from this company i may well give it a go and see what happens...as if it is for real then its a winner.

if i'm not mistaken, you can only use 220 cartridges in the BN-20

Mike, 440's are fine, we have been running them in the BN 20 since day one....only thing is they stick out a long way due to the side mounting of the carts rather than a vertical mounting position, so it all takes up a bit more room :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Must've been some evilness scheme or plotting to take over Gotham Sign Shop.

DRamm76

Be sure to repost again in 6 months after using what they are calling "roland Ink" at those prices and let us know what disasters you're experiencing.

Trying to cut costs NOW by using cheaper inks and media will only cost you MORE in the long run with jobs needing to be redone and losing customers

Why not instead of trying to "cut costs" try focusing on growing your business. Your Roland can do so much! Start a promotion, create a flyer, get creative! Stay positive!