• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland eco uv 5 ink curing

mariusz

Is anybody familar with the eco uv5 inks ?

I am testing at converting a standard eco solvent printer into a UV printer, currenly I had a conversion made from UK called lightbar that used hybrid solvent/uv curable ink which was ink made by fujitsu byt there has been some recent changes in the law which makes these inks are no longer compliant with the law so they are withdrawing the production of this ink, so I am left with the machine that will soon become junk simply due to lack of ink for it soon.

I have tested the UV4 ink under uv lamps to see if its possible to install UV lamps into the bar and cure the prints this way which so far is kind of promising as UV4 inks gets curred using 395 nm UV LED lamps they work with DX4 heads as LEJ printer uses these inks and UV4 inks.

I have purchased UV5 inks to test but these inks I can't seem to cure with nothing I tested so far non UV lights I tried so far are curing this ink, Is anyone familar with UV5 inks and what kind of lamps that are use on the machines VersaUV LEC2 and LEC2 S-Series Flatbed that use these UV5 inks.

Any one familiar with UV's want to input please feel free to share any suggestions you may have.