• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland ESX 500 - Info?? Anyone??

SublimeGraphics

Hey everyone, a friend called us today and offered us a Roland ESX 500 basically for free. I know it needs a pump, but after some searches here and on the web I can't seem to find any info about this particular printer. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

dcurtisroland

Hey everyone, a friend called us today and offered us a Roland ESX 500 basically for free. I know it needs a pump, but after some searches here and on the web I can't seem to find any info about this particular printer. Any help would be much appreciated.

You've got some letters wrong so it may be tough for anyone to chime in to help. Is it one of these models?

SC-500
SC-540
SC-545EX
XC-540

-Dana

Chad

esx-500

Actually they do exist, I had one. A company in canada about 10 years ago after the pro ii came out took an old roland pigmented printer (can't recall which one, maybe cj-500) and converted everything to eco-sol, thus calling it an esx-500.

SublimeGraphics

Uh oh that sounds like a Frankenprinter.....might be more headaches than it's worth. They are faxing me over the manual. We'll see what that says.

gbd

look up solventprinterconversion.com they will be able to help you with this machine. ask for Matt or Dave.

AutoGraphx

Esx500

It is a CJ500 converted. The menu screen now shows as an SC500. I have one that I purchased a few years ago from Allgraphics Supplies in the Toronto area. It prints nice but is a little on the slow side.