• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland feed adjustment

aubob1957

New to the Forum...greetings all. I had a hard drive crash and burn and I am now getting everything up and running again. Have re-installed Cibercut 5.5 (working fine) and software, drivers for the Roland cm-24. The Roland is cutting fine but it purges about two feet of material before it starts the cut, even when I select the "origin set". Any ideas on what is happening here??
Thanks for any input,
Bob

Aardy54@54-Design

dang - 2 feet everytime?? And here I was complaining under my breath all this time about the 2inches mine spews out before cutting. That 2feet each time adds up though over time - 75 diff cut jobs and you just burned a 50yd roll on that 2feet purge per cutting problem.

aubob1957

Yup, I used to be able to set it to loose a couple of inches, have to have it when you have a short piece left and need to use it all. Just can't figure how to set the adjustment...probably something real simple. lol

aubob1957

Any "old timers" with knowledge of this software(Cibercut 5.5 and Roland CM24) that can help with my dilemma....need ya.
Bob

Ken

Sorry Bob, cant help ya...a nasty little problem.
I would try an uninstall/re-install of all the software...best i can do...
Ken

Have you tried going into the job manager folder and resetting or deleting a past job? Or in the program itself and readjust the options? This happened to me and what I did worked...