• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland first service

liquidgrafix

My VP540 is one year old this month. My rep is coming by today for a visit...I'll ask him about the service under warranty and let you know what he says...

Mainframe

Nobody mentioned a first service under warranty at the one year mark to me, maybe it is just your dealer? or maybe I missed something, I was just talking to my dealer's Tech about my machine & he never mentioned it, I will inquire about this in an email to him though.

Jack Knight1979

My local is dealer is probably the worst dealer in the country.
Never gave me a SINGLE service call in three years. Nothing. Dropped nearly 40k with them and they barely setup my machine for me.

The kicker was when they called ME for tech support on another machine they sold a guy.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
My local is dealer is probably the worst dealer in the country.
Never gave me a SINGLE service call in three years. Nothing. Dropped nearly 40k with them and they barely setup my machine for me.

The kicker was when they called ME for tech support on another machine they sold a guy.

Well if you don't call them with a problem to come fix...why would they come over?
I've never once had to have a rep come over to "service" or fix my VP540.
Their offer is there...but I don't need it. They can talk me through most issues over the phone and I get educated on how to maintain my own equipment. My machine runs great, has no problems that stem from wear and tear or malfunctioning parts. I have no complaints whatsoever. The machine is GREAT but IF I needed assistance, they are ALWAYS willing to help.