• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Fj-52 Main board?

anozira02

I Need an Fj-52 Main brd.
Have any one from here bought printer parts online from Digi Print Supplies? Was wondering if they are ok to buy from. It seems like not many places to buy Roland Printer parts from, specially for the older models. I might be needing a Main Board for my FJ-52 it seem their prices are very reasonable....I wonder if they are trustworthy.....since they located out of the Country......

artbot

i think my board is out on my old fj50. it's been mothballed for a few months. i was told by a tech that on that model the board just can't be switched out like other models. it has to have a tech manually input all kinds of parameters at the board, not at the user menu. so it is basically impossible to change without a tech.

anozira02

I understand that the firmware has to be installed which can be downloaded from www.Rolanddga.com and also have to get into the service mode to set the printer perimeters. It is all there in the service manual.

artbot

maybe my supplier was trying to make an extra buck by misguiding me? but they made it sound like you almost needed a special instrument to input some of the parameters.