• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Fj-52 print issue help needed!

anozira02

I am trying send a test print to my Roland Fj-52 from Flexi 7.6 nothing happening! In the Rip and Print folder shows it's sending the file 100% done...but it's not printing anything at all. Been trying over and over to send the file and sometimes the printer comes on like if it is going to print, then still nothing. Would appreciate all the help I can get!

maynemag

I had a similar problem with my FJ-50, found out that I had too many other programs open, when i was using flexi. Try closing everything but the production manager and flexi. Hope this helps. Also if you have the printer on the menu screen and not the main screen it won't do anything either. Hit the the setup sheet button and see if that does the trick.

CS-SignSupply

Another thing to try is to check "Use Standard LPT Driver" and uncheck "Check port state before sending" in the Device Setup within Production Manager.

Assuming you are connecting via Parallel Cable...

Questions:
What OS are you using?
How long is the Parallel Printer cable?

anozira02

Ok,, when I hit the setup button "NOW PROCESSING " comes up, after that the menu window shows:

W 580 mm
NORMAL BI-DIR

When I read the User Manual this should be correct!

I assume the (W) is the width of the material and the other is how the printer will handle the printing. Will keep you posted!

anozira02

I am using a 12' parallel cable, using Windows XP. Tomorrow will give your suggestion a go....thanks for your input....