• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland FJ-52 printing problem, Please Help.

turannl

Hi guys,

i have a problem with my Roland FJ-52 solvent printer. I replaced the printheads(both)(epsondx2) ,flat cables (2x), pump, cap assy. I have configured the head rank number etc. After the replacement i wanted to print a test print. But i get only lines. I dont get it, what could be the problem. If somebody recognize this problem, or have a idea. Please your opinion is welcome.

I took several pictures of the prints.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited by a moderator:

turannl

All the tests like the same. example if i want to print a picture. i get the dimension of the picture in lines, example the picture that i have attached on the first post is the "test print" of the printer.

FrankW

If the fotos are the results of the nozzle test, I think the electronic is damaged. Have you pulled out the power plug during replacing the heads and cables?

turannl

Yes i unplugged it while i was changing the heads and cables. I checked the mainboard. But i didnt see damage at the mainboard.

anozira02

First I would try to pull some ink through the wast lines by removing the waste bottle and take a syringe and pull some ink from each line,, it wont take much just until you have some ink in the syringe,, make sure to reinstall waste bottle. Also run head clean a cpl of times...

turannl

I dont think that is the problem, because the ink comes out the heads. So thats oke. I think something else on the mainboard is interfering some curcuits or something.

sfr table hockey

All I can offer for ideas would be to turn off the power again and unplug and remove all the head cable ribbons from all areas and put back in. This is a electronic data issue and most times cable related or worse. Cables may not be set right.

If one of the ribbons has a bent wire and not in place proper then this can be the result.