• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland fj 52

poolsigns

i just bought a roland fj 52 that has been converted to eco sol i am new to wide format printing i am running flexi sign 8.1 my problem is i cannot get the colors correct on any pictures that i have printed i could use of the help that some one is willing to give me i am keeping the size of the pics at 3 in by 3 in thank you james

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i'm away from work, so i can't send you a profile for that machine, but there are a few guys on here who have a profile that will work for you. maybe they'll get to you before i get home (tuesday)

BUT, it is an old machine, converted to run different inks, you are not going to get anything close to perfect colors.

poolsigns

thanks i know it is an old machine but i figured it was a place to start i have been doing just cut vinyl just figured i would try something else

wedosigns

I found 4 profiles for you. They are for flexi pro 7.6, and roland eco sol but should work. Pm me and I will send them.