• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland fj50 drivers

maynemag

I would like to get some insight on a newly acquired Roland FJ50. I have converted over to eco solvent but can not get the computer to communicate with the printer. I am running windows xp and it shows the printer in the device manager with a question mark beside it but I do not have any drivers does anyone know where I can get the drivers? It did not come with any software I got the machine pretty cheap but it works wonderfully doing test prints. I would like to know if all I need is Signlab or someother rip like that to get the printer to work I need help! Thanks.

maynemag

I am trying to decide what rip to use, would this be all I need to get it to communicate with the printer? What drivers did the machine bought new come with is there anyone who still has that original software?