Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland FJ50 Service Manual

Discussion in 'Roland' started by mrfern, Feb 19, 2011.

1. mrfern

mrfern Member

Dec 29, 2010
    I am looking for a Roland FJ 50 Service Manual. I have the user guides but was looking for the good stuff. Please let me know if you have it. I have a FJ 50 I am trying to determine if the printer is worth investing in. I have a print head that smokes when I power the unit on. What I believe I should be able to do is enter service mode with the heads disconnected and run through the system with the heads disconnected. If the system seems functional and I really have a bad head I can then proceed to get the heads, capping station, pump, dampers, new ink lines, wipers, and ink and may have a slow but good resorce. When I power the unit on with no heads the message on the unit display tells me low temperature so I am thinking the unit may be worth looking at. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you
    mrfern:notworthy:

Tags:
  2. mrfern

mrfern Member

Dec 29, 2010
    Thank you

Thank you for the PM's on the manual. I really can not say enough about how great the posters are here. Not only is the information top notch but the humor and assistance are top quality.

Thank you
    mrfern :notworthy:

3. tomence

tomence Very Active Member

Feb 10, 2009
    IL
    :Welcome: anytime

4. geron

geron New Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Belize
    I just get a used roland fj50 and would like to enter in service mode to fine tune or changed the head. I keep trying the one on the service manual, but it does not work. Any suggestion. Thanks

5. SIGNS300

SIGNS300 New Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Fj50or 40 service manual

Im ALSO LOOKING FOR SERVICE BOOK CANANYBODY HELP

6. Robert M

Robert M Very Active Member

Jan 23, 2007
    colorado
    Fj 50

i have them all, send me a pm with email and a reminder of what you need

7. Elektrickser