• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland FJ50 Service Manual

mrfern

I am looking for a Roland FJ 50 Service Manual. I have the user guides but was looking for the good stuff. Please let me know if you have it. I have a FJ 50 I am trying to determine if the printer is worth investing in. I have a print head that smokes when I power the unit on. What I believe I should be able to do is enter service mode with the heads disconnected and run through the system with the heads disconnected. If the system seems functional and I really have a bad head I can then proceed to get the heads, capping station, pump, dampers, new ink lines, wipers, and ink and may have a slow but good resorce. When I power the unit on with no heads the message on the unit display tells me low temperature so I am thinking the unit may be worth looking at. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you
mrfern:notworthy:

mrfern

Thank you

Thank you for the PM's on the manual. I really can not say enough about how great the posters are here. Not only is the information top notch but the humor and assistance are top quality.

Thank you
mrfern :notworthy:

geron

I just get a used roland fj50 and would like to enter in service mode to fine tune or changed the head. I keep trying the one on the service manual, but it does not work. Any suggestion. Thanks

SIGNS300

Fj50or 40 service manual

I am looking for a Roland FJ 50 Service Manual. I have the user guides but was looking for the good stuff. Please let me know if you have it. I have a FJ 50 I am trying to determine if the printer is worth investing in. I have a print head that smokes when I power the unit on. What I believe I should be able to do is enter service mode with the heads disconnected and run through the system with the heads disconnected. If the system seems functional and I really have a bad head I can then proceed to get the heads, capping station, pump, dampers, new ink lines, wipers, and ink and may have a slow but good resorce. When I power the unit on with no heads the message on the unit display tells me low temperature so I am thinking the unit may be worth looking at. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you
mrfern:notworthy:
Im ALSO LOOKING FOR SERVICE BOOK CANANYBODY HELP