• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland GRC-61 user manual

tshroll

Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of a user manual for a Roland Cutting Plotter GRC-61. I have searched all over trying to find one and am coming up empty handed. I purchased a business and this machine came with it but I would like to read the manual to know how to correctly and efficiently use this machine. Thank you to anyone who can help.

William

As already posted the GRC-61 is from signwharehouse. I have one and trust me the manual that came with it isn't much help. Give them a call, they should be able to send you one.

WVB

The manual that came with the GRC-61 or Panther Ultra Pro 24" plotter is very basic stuff. No operational stuff in there. All of that information came on a DVD - things such as adjustments for force, speed, offset, etc.