• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland GX-24 and Mac OS Lion

Cutting to my Roland with the cut studio plug-in in Illustrator CS4 on the Mac. Has anyone heard or tried if this works in Apple's new Lion operating system yet?

Saints Designs

Cutting to my Roland with the cut studio plug-in in Illustrator CS4 on the Mac. Has anyone heard or tried if this works in Apple's new Lion operating system yet?

! NO its doesn't !!!

Ive just gone to cut on a job I need out, I have CS4,5 & 5.1

it runs Cut Studio plugin, but when you click the cut icon nothing happens !!!

Lucky I have another mac I will install the plugin on that and not do the update to Lion, Ive had a few issues with it installed.

cgsigns_jamie

Mac OS X Lion is 64bit ONLY... so if your drivers (kernel extensions) aren't ready for 64bit then they likely won't work in Lion.

If you are running Snow Leopard and want to boot up with the 64bit Kernel (Most SL installations default to the 32bit Kernel) you hold the "6" and "4" key on the keyboard during boot.

This will let you know what does and does not work in the 64bit environment before you upgrade.

Here's an article I found quickly on Google that details this a bit more.