Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland GX-24 Lost CD... Please Help!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by alottasigns, Jun 18, 2012.

1. alottasigns

alottasigns New Member

Jan 13, 2010
    I have apparently lost my CD for the GX24 and need replacement. I know on Roland's website, I can buy one for $69.99 (+ shipping), I spoke with them already. I read on one forum, all you have to do is call them and give your S/N and they will send a replacement, but obviously I didn't get that kind of service. :( I got the Driver, but can't use it until I get the software. Does anyone know of a cheaper way I can get up and running again?

Thank you!

Tags:
  2. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    You should be able to cut directly from either Corel or Ai, no need for CutStudio program itself.

3. alottasigns

alottasigns New Member

Jan 13, 2010
    I don't have any other programs (Ai, Corel, Flexi, etc.), just the CutStudio.

4. round man

round man Active Member

Oct 16, 2005
  5. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    CutStudio is a standalone program. They do have plugins for both Ai and Corel (although the Ai one is better as a plugin), but you can cut from either program without the plugin or the standalone CutStudio program but with Corel or Ai.