• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland GX-24 not longer cuts...

TheReal7

We have a Roland GX-24 using CoCut on a windows XP machine that all of sudden decided to stop cutting. Instead of cutting it does just a "test cut" where it feeds the material as you would to find out if you have enough material. We've reinstalled co-cut with no changes. Swapped USB cables and nothing changes. My gut tells me possible an issue with the cutter but if anyone has experience or knows of this issue and can help that would be great!

Thanks!
-Scott

round man

get the manual read and find out how to run a test cut and do a test cut,it is a routine to see if the mainboard is still working,..if it passes that then the problem is not with the cutter but the software running it.

OldPaint

95% OF COMPUTER PROBLEMS ARE...........OPERATOR ERROR!!!!!! if its running the test cut, and its doing this right..........then refer to 1st statement!!!!!!!

TheReal7

Thank you for the replies. The cutter and PC is used by a co-worker and now that I've gone in there and reinstalled the software it all works LOL.

Sometimes...you just gotta do things yourself! haha