• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland GX-24 vinyl cutter WORKED

peaches17113

Hi there,
After reading every post I thought applicable and printed out, am so proud, somehow got the cutstudio icon into corel draw and my image went right into cutstudio and even PRINTED RIGHT! Took a couple days of reading and worrying, but WOW, it worked. Used thermoflex plus and even heat sealed it on a t-shirt. This is really FUN. Thanks for all the info.

apkim1972

Hey, congradulations on the cutting! I just bought one so I'm pretty excited about cutting my first vinyl graphics as well. I hope I can figure it out in a couple of days like you did! I'm terrible with computer electronics. I was wondering, does Thermoflex require a heat press to apply? I just want to make a couple of team T-shirts and really don't feel like buying a press just for this purpose. Well, I'm glad it worked out for you. Take care.