• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland GX-24 vs Graphtec: CE5000-60

I am going to buy my first cutter next week. These two machines seem very similar, and I'm sitting on the fence. I would like some feedback from people who have uesd both. Good and / or bad. Thank you.

royster13

Why is Summa not in mix?.....Also, have you looked at Zencut Black from US Cutter?....It is a re-branded GCC.....

PS....The only machine I have ever used is an GCC Expert 24 and if the Zencut is as easy to get going as the Expert 24 you will be in good shape....

PPS....There is a near new GX24 on Craigslist in Philly....Not sure if that is close enough to you....

CS-SignSupply

What software will you be using? Both are very good units and cost may about the only difference... Warranty and functionality are about the same.

I have the CE5000-60 in stock and can ship immediately... Give me a call for great price.

LizardWraps

go with the roland.. Its bullet Proof!! We always use roland!! We tried a graphtec once, not too happy with it... Just my opinion 10 Years in th biz!!

Alphonse43

You can't go wrong with either, I use two Rolands that have never missed a beat, one I've had for over twenty years. I've never used a Graphtec, but have always had great respect for them as a plotter.
Alphonse43

OldPaint

the GX-24 is an entry level 24" plotter. if you can find a CX-300 ROLAND used........its even a better machine then either of the 2 you mentioned. and a CX-300 is a 30". you wont need much over 24", but that one time you need to splice something because its 26" tall........you will wish you had a 30" cutter.