Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

roland gx-24

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by AVL Signs, Sep 17, 2019.

1. AVL Signs

AVL Signs New Member

Jul 16, 2018
    Canada
    downloaded latest update from sai flexi, since then the orientation on the cutter is messed up, always cuts straight even if I change it to cutting sideways...…..spoke with sai they said its the cutter not the software any one that can help please?

Tags:
  2. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    I would try to run CutStudio (software that comes with the cutter) on it and see if it does the same thing.

3. MikePatterson

MikePatterson Head bathroom cleaner.

Did you try and rotate the cutter orientation on the cutter itself? Sai is weird sometimes. My GX640 cuts 90 degrees out from my smaller rolands. I called them and got the "we get the settings for the driver from the MFG". Funny thing is before I upgraded to the cloud and was running FS8.6 I had to make my own driver that ran the cutter fine in the proper orientation. With the new Flexi, I cant even find the csm files to edit.

4. twothousandman

twothousandman New Member

Aug 18, 2017
    va
    Does anyone have parts manual for roland gx24 ?

5. netsol

netsol Active Member

Apr 26, 2016
    englishtown, nj
    does the gx24 have a setting that toggles, like some of the hp's

software settings supercede plotter

plotter settings supercede software

perhaps the software update "broke" that setting?