• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland GX-500 won't communicate with Flexi

OPTIMA GRAPHICS

I am having an issue with my plotter.
Yesterday, a fellow employee used the Cut/Plot option in flexi to plot out a menu board. Normally, all of our cutting is done through the Rip/Print option and selecting Contour job only.

Later in the day, when we returned to cut another job, the plotter would not communicate with Flexi through the Rip/Print option. The job does not go into production manager or even display any error messages.

I can run a test cut, and I can still use the cut/plot option, but that does not help me seeing as I need the plotter to read the registration marks.

Does anyone know what is causing my cutter to not communicate?

I have uninstalled and re-installed the driver, restarted both the computer and flexi multiple times with no results.

CS-SignSupply

Use the Preferences Manager to set the prefs back to Default.

Then reboot, restart Flexi only. Create a test print/cut job and click RIP/PRINT icon.

Should prompt you to setup the devices and move forward