• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland GX300 not recognized by Versaworks????

stickygraphics12

I had to re-install Versaworks into Windows 10 and my XR-640 installed fine into Versaworks. I have been fighting for days now trying anything and everything I can think of to get the GX to be recognized and every time I try to add the GX300 it says: Device not found or status not acquired correctly from device. It sees the USB hub it is connected to(I changed which port it was in a few times and it knows which USB it is connected to). I downloaded the Windows 10 64 driver and installed...I am just at a loss. Has anyone run into this problem before and/or knows how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated and thanbks in advance. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Have you always connected through a USB hub? Hubs are notoriously bad when it comes to Versaworks. Also, try updating Versaworks to the latest version if it's not already.

stickygraphics12

Versaworks is at it's current version. The USB is jus tstraight into my computer. Not one of the extyernal hubs. Sorry, I didn't specify that.

I had to re-install Versaworks into Windows 10 and my XR-640 installed fine into Versaworks. I have been fighting for days now trying anything and everything I can think of to get the GX to be recognized and every time I try to add the GX300 it says: Device not found or status not acquired correctly from device. It sees the USB hub it is connected to(I changed which port it was in a few times and it knows which USB it is connected to). I downloaded the Windows 10 64 driver and installed...I am just at a loss. Has anyone run into this problem before and/or knows how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated and thanbks in advance. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hey stickygraphics12,

No need for you to continue struggling with this issue. It's recommended that you contact Roland support and get help with this ASAP. We'll need you to complete our support submission form so we can create a support ticket for you. Go here to submit your info: Product Support Form | Roland

We look forward to helping you and take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn