• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland LEC UV Lamp Replacement

jmcnicoll

Does anyone here know where we can get a replacement LED UV Cure lamp? Part number 19600 Rev 5.

Think we found the company that makes them but I am told they can not sell to us and we have to purchase it from Roland.

Guessing if it is available we have have to have in imported from over seas.

jim

Alpha Star

Does anyone here know where we can get a replacement LED UV Cure lamp? Part number 19600 Rev 5.

Think we found the company that makes them but I am told they can not sell to us and we have to purchase it from Roland.

Guessing if it is available we have have to have in imported from over seas.

jim

I spoke at length with that same company. They're quite protective of the precise model used in the LEC's, but I was repeatedly assured that I would never need to stock a replacement part. As of my conversation with them, one had never failed. I'm curious to hear how you determined it had failed? Are the LED's not lighting up? Was it sudden, or gradual?