• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland LEJ-640

CS-SignSupply

Matt, give me a call late this evening if you have time. I have service appointments starting at noon and running till 6pm EST tonight. Anytime after that or tomorrow.

I think PetePaz has one

Jack Knight1979

yeah - Pete has one. No complaints on the board about it. I've gotten some print samples from Roland and they look pretty good.

Lamp cost 5k and there's two of them. That's about the worst thing I've heard about the machine.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I saw this printer was exhibiting at NBM Long Beach Show. The print outs look excellento. Three Roland Dealer + Roland Headquarter at same show.

wrapmyride

Hi Matt,

I own one and am pretty happy with it, it's not a 'speed-monster' but i knew that up front. The only downside is that loading material straight is really tough, if you want to cut a printed panel you almost gotta have a router with i-cut to cut it out straight.

Printing quality is phenomanal and also the white and gloss configuration is awesome.
Hope this was usefull to you.

Jacob

Have you printed 4x8 diabond on it. We don't do a ton of metal sheets but it would be a deal breaker if it couldn't. Also can you print full bleed?

artbot

on skewed material, just print trim marks and get a track saw to cut around it. track saws don't depend on a fence to maintain square so you can cut the around the print regardless of the oblique line.