• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Light Magenta Head Not Aligned

jasonx

Hey guys,

Today I've had a hard time printing. I've got a slight ghosting problem in the light magenta head.

I've had it all day. I've tried printing in uni direction mode but the problem is still there. It isn't a file issue as I've used the test print from within versaworks. I have no blocked or deflected nozzles.

Printer is XJ640
My conditions are 23 degrees Celsius
45% Humidity.

The only problem I can see is when I do a test print when it does the second pass the light magenta doesn't line up vertically. It's slightly off.

The first pass seems to be wide then the gaps between the other two heads. In the second pass it closes to be more inline with the gaps between the other two heads.

If this is the problem that's whats causing my ghosting issue. The light magenta is firing slightly off.

Can I fix this or will I have to wait till the morning?

Cheers

jasonx

Figured how to get into the service menu. My head bias on my black and light magenta head are out. The light magenta is fairly out.

I'll wait to ring the technician in the morning.