• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Magic...What do you all think?

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
12", $30k

[video=youtube;zYUPG8AG2Vs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYUPG8AG2Vs[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

rjssigns

It's around 12 inches x 20 something inches IIRC. But it's $30,000 of never gonna be in my shop.

Pat Whatley

I think it will actually have it's place in the market. Of course I think that place will be a sad, lonely place.

(not a Roland fan)

If it could do a 18" x 24" coroplast sign it would get my attention - but it would need to be about 5 grand for me to open up my wallet.

We have been getting a fair amount of request for phone cases - we farm them out now - would be nice to do them in house for the right price....

Locals Find!

This really isn't something most sign shops would want or need. This would be mainly for use in the ad specialty market.

However, there are much better options currently available last time I checked.

imrtstc

I think it is just a bigger bed version. I was going to get the LEF-12 but I didnt like how the bed moves and not the head. I went with the Mimaki UJF-3042HG instead. It has a bigger bed and more clearance. The new 6042 is just a bigger bed. It is nice to have but im doing ok with what I got.

garylyb

Just got this email, they dropped the price on the LEF-12

New Lower Price on Our VersaUV LEF-12 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer

Now you can save $10,000 on our VersaUV LEF-12 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer. The LEF delivers Roland's unparalleled UV printing capabilities to print directly on a vast array of substrates and three-dimensional objects, including giftware, awards, packaging, prototypes, and promotional and industrial products.

lef12.jpg LEF-12: Now $19,995 U.S. - Save $10,000

This thing is too small to be very practical for me, I'd like about a 12x24 flat bed uv printer

Last edited by a moderator: