• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland metallic on a motorcycle

WCSign

Weve done a few.. unfortunately my installer is a night owl and cant seem to ever get pics out in the sunlight... getting pics is hard enough, much less requesting nice ones, lol

here is a candy red Kawasaki 636 (we did a metallic blue bike recently too, no pics yet)

attachment.php

Attachments

• candy red 636.jpg
    candy red 636.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 73

WCSign

yeah.. in the sun its actually lighter than the red in the powdercoat.. doesnt have the depth.

we took a part that was powdercoated out into the sun with the metallic color chart and picked

WCSign

the top middle of the tank and tail are seamed. The easiest way to make a legit template is to take a perfect side view pic of the bike like this one I posted and then to know the wheel base measurements.

then of course, leave some extra design on all sides when laying it out to accomodate for the curves