• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion Roland model a small amount of work?

Fooroogelm

Hello to all!

We are currently looking for an inexpensive used Roland for a print shop with a small amount of work.
Requirements:
1. Print width - from 4 feet
2. Print quality allows to print stickers
4. Ability to use cheap ink
5. Spare parts for the device must be available on the market.

Print speed may not be high.

Which Roland models can you recommend for these requirements?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Category5

Just exactly how small is a “small amount of work” in your eyes? A used Roland can get expensive if anything fails, and a new one is plain expensive to buy. Either way, you need to figure out how long those small jobs will take to recoup the $7,500+ it will cost you to get a printer that’s still useable.

Signed Out

We are getting a new printer in tomorrow which will be replacing our roland XJ 540. We plan on keeping it to run banners on since our trade in offer wasn't what we anticipated. We would part ways with it for $4,000.

Fooroogelm

We are getting a new printer in tomorrow which will be replacing our roland XJ 540. We plan on keeping it to run banners on since our trade in offer wasn't what we anticipated. We would part ways with it for $4,000.
Thanks for the suggestion. I am afraid the cost of shipping to Vancouver + customs will spoil this excellent price ...

Fooroogelm

Just exactly how small is a “small amount of work” in your eyes? A used Roland can get expensive if anything fails, and a new one is plain expensive to buy. Either way, you need to figure out how long those small jobs will take to recoup the $7,500+ it will cost you to get a printer that’s still useable.
A small amount of work - 4000 - 7000 dollars a month.