• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland MPI 1005SC Problems...

sign tek

I have a roalnd vp-540 and normally have used ocarcal 3751/3951 and 290 lam but recieved a roll of Avery MPI1005SC to try out but i cant seem to find a profile that works with this material. I have downloaded the profile off the avery website but the prints look terrible. i have adjusted the calibration of the printer and tried serveral other canned profiles in versaworks but havent found anything that prints nice with out banding (with ine the colors might look great but has banding and the next has no banding but colors look faded out) Dose anyone know a good setting for this?

all2gether

GCVP porfile for everything

Hi, what I usually do is use this GCVP profile for all kinds of media (Avery, 3M, Oracal, Auto Mark...) I have been trying download the products profiles but it never worked for me. As soon you find a good profile don't change. Keep simple and move on.

Cale Frederick

The Roland versaworks profile for Roland premium wrap vinyl should work well. It is the same material as the Avery mpi 1005sc. However I also agree with all2gether. We use the calandered wrap vinyl profile for pretty much everything, including 1005sc.