• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland , Nascar & AllSquare.....

AllSquare Jason

Be sure to be on the lookout for the AllSquare Sponsored WindowWorld #66 Toyota Camry piloted by 2 time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Terry Labonte this weekend at Daytona.

This marks AllSquare's first venture in the NASCAR ranks, working closely with Denver NC's Brian Whittcamp from Compcal Inc.

Posted below are a few images of the steps taken to wrap Labonte's Camry, and the finished product on the high banks for Daytona. This vehicle was printed on a Roland XC540 Pro III using OEM inks. The Material used was the Arlon DPF6000X mated with our own ALLWRAP Gloss Cast Laminate (.43 sq ft).

AllSquare would like to thanks Compcal and Terry Labonte for this opportunity.

You Signs101 guys know the deal - free 54" x 25' roll of Allwrap sent FREE by request - PM, IM, Email or Call.

DSCF0068.JPG

DSCF0073.JPG

DSCF0074.JPG

DSCF0079.JPG

DSCF0082.JPG

DSCF0086.JPG

Daytona2.jpg

Last edited:

AllSquare Jason

Sweet!

The link to the ALLWRAP product doesn't work. Where can I find info?

Our website is in the process of being revamped - should be up in the coming weeks. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you the info right over.

I have it redirected to a link where you can read and see more about the laminate on this forum.

Thanks everyone for the im/emails - be in touch soon!! Gooooooo #66!!!!!

Graphics2u

Very cool! Just wish the race would have went 5oo miles. So do you have a full year sponsorship or just certain races?

Riskok

Hello Jason

Do you ship your products to Sweden?
I´m in need of a Arlon Car Wrap kit ASAP :)

BR Patrik