• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland not printing colors correctly

prettybird

Hi, we have a Roland sc500 and I am using Flexi Sign Pro 8.1. When I try to print things, it usually prints a different color. For example, if I make a design and color it dark green using the color swatch table - it prints black and if I want it to print in hot pink, it prints red. How do I adjust it so it will print correctly?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

prettybird

Today I tried printing on some Avery 2611 vinyl but I have also tried Oracal vinyl with the same results. I'm not really sure how to use profiles?? I haven't done a lot of printing yet with this machine so I am new to that part. Any suggestions? Thanks!

CentralSigns

Print the profiles from the printer to use as a color comparison chart. Use the Roland palate for your machine in the design software you use to use the colors as seen on the chart. Oh ya forgot, buy a premium membership, to view all the other fixes, there are hundreds of threads about this.

CS-SignSupply

This could also be an issue of the rendering intents and profile.

Is your nozzle test perfect?
What Ink?
Do you know where to set the rendering intents within Flexi?

prettybird

The nozzle test is good. I don't know where to set the rendering intents within Flexi, how do I do that?

Thanks!