• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland offering 100% financing and 5.9% lease

binki

With the introduction of Roland Financial Services, we are pleased to offer you a special introductory rate:
rfs_59.gif

http://www.rolanddga.com/color/products/lease/

Good until the end of 2008. I guess they have a quota to book for the year end.

ChiknNutz

Yeah I just got the email too. Did you also see they are offering a 3-yr warranty on the XC-540 and XJ-series printers? This is a great deal for anyone looking to get a new machine. Damn, I'm half tempted myself!

binki

yeah, i got that 2. I will be at the ISS show in Long Beach in Jan.09. I am more looking for a cutter to do shirts. I send out all my sign/banner/decal work.

Mike_Koval

For those going to the Long Beach show, stop by and see us at booth #916. We will be demo'ing all of our equipment showing everyone how to decorate apparel. Stop on by and see what we have to offer.

For those who don't know our company, we carry heat applied films, Roland vinyl cutters, Roland VersaCAMM print/cut systems, heat presses, and transfer papers.

Feel free to contact me if there are any questions.

OldPaint

boy thats just open up an already full career field.....with more people who got nothing other then GOOD CREDIT)))))) i forsee $1 a SQ FT printer product!!!!!!!!

hoppers

Found it in the FAQ on the site, sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

$1 Buyout or Lease to Own
This lease allows the lessee to own the equipment for $1 at the end of the lease. The following options are available at the end of the lease:

Purchase the equipment for $1
Upgrade the lease

cdiesel

I also heard they received a container of damaged printers that they're offering at a discounted price. They'll carry the same warranty as usual, maybe with some cosmetic damage, but still fully functional. I'd suggest asking your Roland dealer about that too!