• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PC-12

hammered

If you have PhotoShop or Corels Draw, Id stick with one of those and pick up something like CoCut. Its the direction I ended up going and my only regret was not going that route sooner. I know CoCut is a bit more expensive than most would like to pay for something theyre not even sure will be for them. But I promise, it will make the learning process much easier.

Sign Works

I believe that machine can be ran directly out of Corel or Illustrator using the Windows driver and not needing CoCut at all, most PC-60 users prefered to use Corel to run those machines. I would recommend going to Rolands ColorCamm User Forum and asking other users just how to set it up for use in one of those programs, you can also download drivers, profiles and other useful info there in the Support section, lotsa helpful stuff, good luck.

wes70

Signworks is correct about using Coreldraw, When I had my PC-50, Corel was all that I used for print and cut. No need for a rip.