• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PC-60 and 600

Ken Sankey

Not sure, you would have to call or email Roland to see what their plans are. I had a new print head installed in a PC-60 2 years ago, & now have it for sale. Like all printers they reach a point of service where new ones take their place and it becomes somewhat of a shadetree mechanic kind of position. But many talk of how well they work for specific applications, I happen to have an older Gerber Edge classic that I love. Works great, prints fine. Roland is not the only one that services Roland machines, 60-600, I had heard of someone in the East Coast who was repairing, maybe someone else here knows and could direct you. Best of luck.

ballgame

'I had heard of someone in the East Coast who was repairing, maybe someone else here knows and could direct you. Best of luck.'

CammTech

DRamm76

Definitely give Bryan up at Camm Tech a shout. He has been repairing these machines for a long time. He is up in Mass..

Ballgame likes to drill machines into cabinets

Nuagedesigns

Second that for Camm Tech...Its been a few years since I sold my PC-60 and 2 months before they replaced the entire print head for me, door to door in remarkable time. I was just expandinding the buisness and went with a much larger inkjet at the time. There are days when I still wish I had that thing it was a work horse.

anozira02

I got a hold of Roland DGA corp from Irvine Ca. They will install a new head and recalibrate my PC 60 for $495 plus shipping, sounds like a fear price to me!

Sign Works

I got a hold of Roland DGA corp from Irvine Ca. They will install a new head and recalibrate my PC 60 for $495 plus shipping, sounds like a fear price to me!

Do yourself a favor and drive there and transport it home yourself, UPS is known to be extremely brutal in handling these machines, make it a vacation, take the kids to disneyland or something. :thumb: