• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PC-60 Throwing Error on Cyan cartridge?

dtdm

I have a roland pc-60 that is throwing an error when it goes to print cyan.
I have two new cyan cartridges for the pc-60, not the pc-600... prints yellow and magenta, however when it gets to cyan the "busy" and "color" lights both flash. Machine locks up. Any ideas? All labels are correct on cartridges. I have same problem printing from flexi and straight from photoshop/illustrator.
:thankyou:

dtdm

haha, yah i know! It's the third colorcamm I have owned! Keep picking them up on deals that I can't pass up! Plus when I am in need of a small decal asap it helps not having to wait on one of my ecosolvents to dry over night...

woolly

the "busy" and "color" lights both flash

sure that means a cart is missing even thou you say it is not.
but it may be asking for a colour your not expecting so best test with a small cyan only file

dtdm

Yah, I too believe its cart missing error... Though two are loaded. I will try a small cyan only to see if anything changes. I remember seeing a sticker code guide way back, I wonder if my labels are wrong? They are #12s...

StreamlineDesign

One man's trash is another man's treasure. We use our "boat anchor" every day.
It's paid for itself many times over.

Agreed, it sounds like your sticker is incorrect. Or maybe try the cart in another slot.

dtdm

can you take a quick snap of the label on your cyan cartridge?
have tried everything...
mine are labeled "15" both are "cr-mr-cy"