Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland PC-600 Printhead?

Discussion in 'Roland' started by powerhousegraphx, Apr 23, 2009.

1. powerhousegraphx

powerhousegraphx New Member

Mar 29, 2009
    Where is the best place to get a printhead for the colorcamm pc-600? Also is the pc-60 print head the same as the pc-600? Is it worth changing out yourself or should I send it in to Cammtech?

Thanks,

John

Tags:
  2. totalimage

totalimage Active Member

Jan 7, 2007
    Florida
    Accually there is a place in GA. But I would recommend Camm Tech in Mass.. I believe you need to speak with Brain. He fixed ours a few years back and was great to deal with. I do not have his number anymore but he did have a website..Good Luck!

3. powerhousegraphx

powerhousegraphx New Member

Mar 29, 2009
    Does anyone know of the place in Georgia to send a PC-600. I am in Georgia and that would be much more convenient. Phone #, Website??

Thanks!

4. DRamm76

DRamm76 Member

May 17, 2007
    I am not too familiar with anyone in Georgia who repaired any of the PC-600s but Brian from CammTech has made a SERIOUS name for himself repairing these machines. I highly recommend him

5. totalimage

totalimage Active Member

Jan 7, 2007
    Florida
    Brian did us right ..I cant think of the name of the shop in GA. The guy is from vietnam (I believe) His name is Tree...If I come across it I will let you know...

6. totalimage

totalimage Active Member

Jan 7, 2007
    Florida
    CAll Roland and ask them for Tree"s # .thats how I got it the last time...Brian at CammTech also knows him..I believ they both worked together at one point..