• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PC60 as a cutter only

CentralSigns

Anyone know how well they old Roland PC60 cutter/printer cuts. I got a line on a used one that needs a new print head, but it's selling cheap. I don't want it for printing as I have a better one but was thinking of using it strictly as a cutter. Is it worth while to use this tool this way only. Would it compare to the Summa Dseries I currently use

thmooch

I can't speak regarding the Summa, but I have a PC600 that cuts great. I have it mainly for a back up for my Graphtec.

burty

Slowly. Top speed is 20cm p/s as opposed to my trusty old cm300 that cuts at 85. The pc60 is designed for accuracy not speed so much.

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
I've had a PC-60 for many years. The head is shot for printing but I use it for cutting almost everyday. It's getting to where I prefer it over my two old Gerber plotters.