• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PC60 wont print pantone colors?

stickygraphics12

I tried to print a file today that had pantone colors and it would rip it and start printing, then before it went to change colors, the color light started blinking on the printer? Then the cutter basically freaked out and cut a whole bunch of lines in the vinyl in no particular pattern? The printer was fine after this and i printed a small logo of another file i made and it was fine? Never ran into this before!

Sign Works

I had my PC-600 do some haunted stuff like that once, printed like 200 decals beautifully then proceeded to rectangle shape cut them and did the first four rows perfectly then for no good reason it decided to return to the first row only about an inch off so then it was cutting right in the middle of the prints, I think it only did this cause I was printing on SignGold vinyl for the first time, very costly hick-up, really pissed me off, it hasn't done it again in 5 years now.

StreamlineDesign

Ours has done stuff like that randomly over the years too: cuts go all over the place, or prints are totally whacked. Not very often though, which really makes you wonder what made it do that?