Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland Plotter

Discussion in 'Corel' started by cajunsignguy, Jul 22, 2006.

1. cajunsignguy

cajunsignguy Member

Jul 22, 2006
    I am looking at a used Roland cm-24 plotter with Flexisign Pro 7.6. Anyone here use this plotter and what do you think its worth?

Tags:
  2. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

good plotter, better then AN ANIMAL.....i got older roland pros.....i luv em...

3. cajunsignguy

cajunsignguy Member

Jul 22, 2006
    thanks for the info

4. Cadmn

Cadmn Very Active Member

Aug 19, 2005
    I got old pnc960 & corel & dont think you can beat the combination for price & usability

5. madisonsignguy

madisonsignguy Member

Jun 19, 2005
    I've got one of those and it sucks. Tracking is horrible and I constantly get wierd errors when i turn it on. I have to turn it on and off about 3 times before it actaully wants to work.

Sometimes when i turn it on it will decide to just start cutting a bunch of lines over and over in the same spot before it is ready to go.

6. Cadmn

Cadmn Very Active Member

Aug 19, 2005
    Your cable is not correct Arlo had this problem when he first got his but one its set up it rocks

7. cajunsignguy

cajunsignguy Member

Jul 22, 2006
    what do you guys think this plotter is worth?

8. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

brand new outa the box with warrenty they go fro $14-1600.......

9. madisonsignguy

madisonsignguy Member

Jun 19, 2005
    What do you mean? What cable? The errors just started about 3 months ago it was working fine minus the tracking issues up until that time.

What cable did he end up using?