• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Plotter

cajunsignguy

I am looking at a used Roland cm-24 plotter with Flexisign Pro 7.6. Anyone here use this plotter and what do you think its worth?

Cadmn

I got old pnc960 & corel & dont think you can beat the combination for price & usability

madisonsignguy

I've got one of those and it sucks. Tracking is horrible and I constantly get wierd errors when i turn it on. I have to turn it on and off about 3 times before it actaully wants to work.

Sometimes when i turn it on it will decide to just start cutting a bunch of lines over and over in the same spot before it is ready to go.

Cadmn

madisonsignguy said:
I've got one of those and it sucks. Tracking is horrible and I constantly get wierd errors when i turn it on. I have to turn it on and off about 3 times before it actaully wants to work.

Sometimes when i turn it on it will decide to just start cutting a bunch of lines over and over in the same spot before it is ready to go.
Your cable is not correct Arlo had this problem when he first got his but one its set up it rocks

madisonsignguy

Cadmn said:
Your cable is not correct Arlo had this problem when he first got his but one its set up it rocks

What do you mean? What cable? The errors just started about 3 months ago it was working fine minus the tracking issues up until that time.

What cable did he end up using?